Social Media Usage Terms & Conditions
By visiting any of Animal Industries Resource Centre/Crampton Consulting Group’s social media outlets you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Social Media platforms. If you would like to discuss your concerns, please contact us on +61 7 3621 6005.
Rules for all Animal Industries Resource Centre/Crampton Consulting Group Associated Social Media
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to our blog, Facebook Page, Twitter and any other Animal Industries Resource Centre/Crampton Consulting Group associated Social Media Platforms without notice
- All posts to Facebook, Twitter, and all Animal Industries Resource Centre/Crampton Consulting Group associated social media platforms is for informational purposes only
- We welcome and encourage comments on our site, our blog, and we personally review all comments before they go live to ensure they meet our Site terms
- We also welcome and encourage comments on all our Animal Industries Resource Centre/Crampton Consulting Group social media platforms including our blog, Facebook Page, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- We value discussion and comment on everyone's input however we are a professional organisation, therefore we will not accept slander, defamation, vilification, bad mouthing or general nastiness anywhere on our site or on any of our social media platforms
There are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted:
- Comments or information that we consider to be inappropriate may be deleted without notice
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted
- Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic
- Comments including profanity will be deleted
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted
- Comments or posts that contain bugs, pornography, threats, illegal material or links to these will be automatically deleted
This comment policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
You are an important part of the Animal Industries Resource Centre/Crampton Consulting Group community so please report any potential or actual violations of these 'Website Useage Terms & Conditions' by contacting us on +61 7 3621 6005.